Weight Loss : Impression of a Victim

Weight Loss : Impression of a Victim


The text ended with a 'crying laughing' emoji.
Jeferson, who has returned to her slimming group after 
regaining some weight,

revealed what had happened on her Instagram page.
She said: "It SICKENS me that I am having to make this
 public but I can only take so
many LIES. I have never made this public for the sake of 
the person involved but I now
do not care as I am being blamed for something that is 
NOT my doing."
he continued: "My consultant never contacted me to discuss 
the gain and I didn't
contact her, she hadn’t reached out in whole six months
 when I’d put on 3 stone.
"This is a text she was sending about me; ‘Princess Perfect’."
She told how, after receiving it, she was so upset she was
Writing on a now-deleted Instagram post, she said: "My 
gain, my exact weight and to
finish it off. She mistakenly sent it to me. The intention is 
clear and undeniable.
"I was destroyed and hardly ate for about 3 days, I was ill. I
 felt like I was 125kg again
and being mocked for my weight. My weight gain was MY
 fault. I didn’t deserve this.
 Imagine YOU received this."
A Slimming World spokeswoman told the Mirror Online
“Every one of Slimming
World’s 5,000 consultants is committed to, and accountable
 for, treating our members
with respect, kindness and care, and to keeping our 
promise to maintain absolute
confidentiality especially in relation to members’ weights.
"While we cannot comment on the details of specific cases
we can confirm one
consultant had their licence terminated as a result of a 
recent investigation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This One Is the Most Searched-for Weight Loss Plans—but Can it Be Dangerous?

Amazon Shoppers Are Convinced This

Few Tips to Loss Weight