Losing Weight : Victim's Impression

Losing Weight : Victim's Impression


Losing weight is about more than cutting back on carbs and getting more exercise. It's about changing your way of life, not just for the duration of your current diet plan, but forever


That being said, weight loss is a journey, and while it may be easy to make those initial changes, keeping them up for the long haul is a whole different story. It's totally normal to make mistakes along the way, but why not learn a few lessons from women who've been there, done that, so you don't have to suffer the same setbacks?
These eight women experienced ups and downs while changing their lifestyles and losing weight, and all of them made discoveries about themselves they wish they had known on day one.

"I’ve gained a level of self-confidence and a love for fitness that will remain with me far past achieving my goal weight. I wish I knew from day one how much I would fall in love with fitness. How much I would fall in love with my overall progress, and that I would learn to love myself more.
"Every chance I get, I’m trying something I’ve never thought I would ever do. Lately, I’ve chosen group exercise. I've found myself taking cycling classes, and because I love to dance, I have challenged myself to do Zumba. Now, I’m also a member of a cardio-themed fitness studio.
"When I think about my adolescence until now, I’m proud because I can think 'I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in my life in this moment' and I push myself harder."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This One Is the Most Searched-for Weight Loss Plans—but Can it Be Dangerous?

Amazon Shoppers Are Convinced This

Few Tips to Loss Weight